Dear Valued Patients,
Just like you, we have been monitoring the evolution and impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19). It is our utmost priority to ensure our patients and employees are feeling safe when coming to our office.
We would like to share with you the proactive measures and our strict safety protocols in place.
Hygiene and clinical protocols are at the center of our daily operations. Under the current circumstances, we have elevated our standards further to offer additional safety.
In-Clinic Sanitary Precautions:
- Entry doors, inside doors and washroom doors are washed and sanitized every hour.
- Shared magazines, brochures and books have been removed from the waiting room until further notice.
- Our water machine is also sanitized multiple times a day.
- Our reception desks and countertops are sanitized multiple times per day.
- Our staff have been instructed not to come in to work if they present any symptoms or have been in contact with anyone demonstrating these symptoms.
- As is customary, our team members continue to wash their hands multiple times during the day, and more importantly, in between every patient and before each treatment.
- Operatory chairs and workings surfaces are thoroughly sanitized after every patient visit.
Patients Responsibilities and Precautions:
- Hand sanitizer/soap is available throughout the clinic (entry point, front desk, treatment rooms, and washrooms). Every patient is asked to hand sanitize upon their arrival at the office.
- We ask for patients’ collaboration in proactively contacting us if they exhibit symptoms.
- Please understand that any patients presenting with cold or flu-like symptoms are asked not to come in and we reserve the right to immediately remove any patients with these symptoms from the premises.
- If you have any symptoms, please know that you can feel comfortable rescheduling your appointments.
As a company and as individuals, we are committed to positive action during this time. We will continue to take leadership and send updates if needed as the situation evolves.
Our Team at North Burnaby Dental Group