At North Burnaby Dental Group, we work with our patients to develop a treatment plan that fits individual needs and goals, and creates a healthy and vibrant smile. Each new patient begins with a thorough, comprehensive exam with one of our dentists. Then a personalized treatment plan is developed, which may include any of our services.
North Burnaby Dental Group Treatment Options
- Fillings – If there is decay on or between your teeth, we will restore it with a tooth coloured composite filling, for optimum aesthetics and function.
- Crowns – When more structure needs to be rebuilt, a crown or a cap is a dental restoration that covers a damaged tooth and restores it to original shape, function, and beauty.
- Bridges – A bridge is a connected row of artificial teeth that fills in the space left by missing teeth. It is held permanently in place by two crowns, which are placed on either side of the space.
- Root Canal Therapy – Root canal therapy can be performed to treat infection or pain as an alternative to extraction. Our dentists are skilled in the most modern techniques and materials to increase the comfort, efficiency and predictability of the procedure.
- Full & Partial Dentures – Well made partial and complete dentures can boost confidence, and make eating and speaking easier when teeth have been lost. Implant supported dentures are an excellent way to keep dentures securely in place.
- Dental Implants – For patients who have lost one tooth or many teeth, dental implants are the modern way to replace them. A titanium tooth root is placed right here at our office and we can create replacement teeth that look, feel, and function just like natural teeth.
- Intravenous Sedation – For the anxious patient, we offer options to be asleep during necessary procedures.
- Surgical Extraction – If teeth such as impacted wisdom teeth need to be removed, procedures can be done comfortably right here at our location, with sedation or without.
For more information on our services and treatment options, visit the North Burnaby Dental Group website.