At North Burnaby Dental Group, we work with our patients to develop your treatment plan that fits your needs and creates a healthy and vibrant smile. Each new patient begins with a thorough, comprehensive exam with one of our dentists. Then, together, with personalized treatment plan is developed, which may include any of our services.
- Fillings – If you have a cavity, we’ll help you decide the best way to remove decay and restore the tooth to optimal function.
- Crowns – A crown or a cap is a dental restoration that covers a damaged tooth and restores it to original shape, function and beauty.
- Bridges – A bridge is a connected row of artificial teeth that fills in the space left by missing teeth. It is held permanently in place by two crowns, which are placed on the teeth on either side of the space.
- Root Canal Therapy – Root canal therapy can be performed on most teeth to remove the nerve, blood supply and bacteria from a sore or infected tooth. We use the most modern instrumentation methods to increase the efficiency and predictability of the procedure.
- Full and Partial Dentures – Dentures and partials can boost confidence, and make eating and speaking easier when teeth have been lost.
- Implant Restoration – For patients who have lost one tooth or many teeth, or for the patient with ill fitting dentures, dental implants are the modern way to replace them. A titanium tooth root is placed and we can create replacement teeth that look, feel, and function just like natural teeth.