- New Patient Exam – In order to design a treatment plan perfectly suited to your needs, you will have a thorough examination with one of our dentists.
- Digital x-rays – Radiographs are an important tool for diagnosing dental and oral disease. We use only digital x-rays at North Burnaby Dental Group. Digital radiography has distinct advantages:
- Vastly reduces radiation exposure to patients.
- Environmentally sustainable as there are no messy developing solutions or film waste.
- Instant images make if more efficient.
- Visable in larger screen format to facilitate patient education.
- Intra-oral cameras – Finally you can see what the dentist sees. Takes some of the mystery out of what is happening in your mouth.
- Velscope – A cutting-edge visible light tool to aid in the early detection of pre-cancerous and cancerous lesions in the mouth & oropharynx.
- Diagnodent – Sensitive laser that aids in detection of early decay.